Sunday, March 28, 2010

the Purse Forum or The Liars Forum?

Hello... (again) here is another from the archives of The Purveyors of Fakes. It shows the kind of people on this forum - sick little people with nothing to do but cause problems for honest folks on eBay.

Lovely64 on TPF exposed as a neurotic liar*.

Lovely64 wrote on : Feb 10th, 2010, 05:19 AM

I am extremely upset and disappointed with Jane from Janefinds. I bought something from her and paid on the 28th. Before I paid I shared my concernes that it may not arrive intime for me leaving on a trip on the 12th of February. She then emailed me back saying that she was shipping it FedEx with signature confirmation so I would have it within 3-4 days.

I then went ahead and paid her. She emailed me back saying "got it, will ship FedEx, you will have it soon". After one or two days I emailed asking for the tracking number so I could arrange for someone to be here and collect it at the door. She gave me a number for PRIORITY MAIL! She didn´t ship FedEx, nor did she ship express!!! She didn´t even ship it on the 28th or 29th like she said but on the 1st of February!

Nedless to say, the package has not entered Sweden yet. I just phoned the Swedish PO and they said that even if it arrives today there is absolutely no chance I will have it by tomorrow. I will be leaving at 4.30 am Friday the 12th.

Sorry about the rant but I am soooooooooo annoyed. I needed it in time for my trip and she was fully aware of that. She promised FedEx or I wouldn´t have bought it!

Lovely64 Feb 10th, 2010, 06:07 AM
I have requested a refund but I´m waiting for her reply. The problem is that even if I wanted the item I won´t be here to pick it up and it will automatically be sent back to her! Promising FedEx just to make a sale and then turning around shipping Priority to Sweden is below cheap! I didn´t even get an opportunity to call off the sale or have a say in the matter. She just went ahead and shipped using the cheapest way. The purchase wasn´t mega expencive but $1500 isn´t exactly lose change either! Such a shame, I´m irritaded beyond words.

I am glad you didn´t end up buying from her christymarie, and thanks for your kind words. I won´t buy form her again either! Customer service is vital to a business. Even I stretch whatever means possible to make my buyers happy when I´m selling on ebay, and I´m not a business.

Seller: Janefinds Feb 10th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Firstly, when an international buyer is advised that the safest way to ship from the USA and ensure on time delivery is by using FedEx (the only service I use), and then refuses to pay $89 because it's "too expensive and FedEx always hits me with customs", then it's quite ironic to blame the seller on a public forum. Secondly, you did not purchase an Hermes Bag, you purchased a Roberto Cavalli jacket. In fact you didn't even want to pay for shipping at all and I ended having supplement your shipping cost! I've been doing this for a long time, in shipping like anything else you get what you pay for.

Lastly, it's appalling that you are posting a flat out lie that I shipped the cheapest way possible, when I simply did what you asked. If you changed your mind, that's one thing, but please don't use this forum as a way to create false sympathy from users that only hear one side of the story. To ad insult to injury you immediately contact PayPal and I get a charge back. I don't have the coat and I don't have the money. Well done.

I have many longstanding international clients, all extremely satisfied with my product and my communication.
-----------------------------------------
*It should be noted that Lovely64 is not the only neurotic liar who posts on the Purse Forum. Other members whom have been called out for lying include: flossyfigaro, gigi123, gracekelly, 24 faubourg, lovehermes, etc etc. The list is endless and best left for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment